Nurse360 empowers your staff to perform expert triage in the office, emergency department, and over the phone.
- Provides structured workflow for more than 750 symptoms in all age groups.
- Processes a wide variety of biometric data inputs such as weight, height, temperature, pulse, respiratory rate, blood pressure, serum glucose, peak expiratory flow rate, and last normal menstrual period.
- Simple question screens guide staff through a chief complaint-driven medical history.
- A physician-written expert system processes the medical history into a physician-friendly format (triage note).
- Includes a 25,000 topic medical library so you can provide all your patients with web-based patient instructions on diseases, tests, and medications.
- Includes over 5,000 annotated medical images ranging from clinical findings to diagnostic scans.
- Results include system concern (major rule-out), recommended follow-up interval, and recommended follow-up location.
- Recommended follow-up intervals include: now/911, now, < 8 hours, < 24 hours, < 3 days, < 2 weeks, and self-care.
- Recommended follow-up locations include: emergency department, urgent care center, doctor office, dentist, and home.
- Flags minor cases that could be safely handled via telemedicine.
- Automatically selects appropriate articles from the medical library to provide patient instructions for both interim care and home care.
- Click to view a sample telephone triage note.
ED | Office Triage:
- Results include system concern (major rule-out), 5-level triage class, and predicted resources.
- Standard 5-level triage classification includes: Class 1 (see immediately), Class 2 (within 10 minutes), Class 3 (within 30 minutes), Class 4 (within 1 hour), and Class 5 (within 2 hours).
- Identifies patients who are at higher risk for requiring additional resources, such as blood testing, urine testing, intravenous fluids, ECG, telemetry, x-rays, ultrasound, CT scan, wound care, and respiratory therapy.
- Identifies patients who are at higher risk for requiring hospitalization.
- Click to view a sample ED | office triage note.